Monday, March 2, 2009

Headhurt is good

This weekend we had the biggest training "Burning Bulb" for young leaders there has been probably ever before here in Estonia. Little less than 100 most passionate Christ-followers drove for 3-day long time central city of Estonia, paying money for that.

I definitely was tired from the beginning. I really did not know how it will go. Lot of power-struggles in my head. Because we did it together with baptist-pentecostal-lutheran-methodist-adventist leaders training even freechurch and word of life people.

But as it came out: God was really there. People really got led and equipped and not manipulated. And as GoingUP team (me, Innar, Chris) are having rest-days today and tomorrow, my head hurts.

Showing that I had been really caring for them. This is my job, feed the young sheep. From the country Estonia, most pagan place in the world...

1 comment:

Dave's blog said...

I love the glove on the head game! It is still my favorite of all time.