Saturday, March 20, 2010

Heading back

These are my legs as I'm heading back to Estonia. Subic Bay sun burnt my legs into big red things.

I'm very happy for a privilege to serve Christ by coming to Philippines. Thankful for Dann Spader and Steve Hudson who led us all into bigger vision for impacting millions of youth around the world into disciplemakers.

There is one saying:
"Hi sir."
"Hi sir."
"Hi sir."

I have heard that sentence so many times that I am fulfilled with respect that Philipinos are able to give without knowing:) These small brown-skinned asians are one welcoming and open christian people.

Keep my travel to home in prayers as I am staying one night in HongKong. As well Greta and Wilma+Noomi who are waiting expectantly their great hero to arrive home.

Im ready to serve Christ again in my country.

No comments: