Saturday, April 5, 2008

When your calling is tested

There are also those days when your Calling is being tested. Interesting that Greta was able to show it so precisely through the telephone. Because one Slovak girl wanted to rob my calling...

It happened so... We were driving around a city with a van. I was sitting in the suit for knight (what fitted to me, as usually, really well). By me there were couple of Slovaks. And we were going to bustation to pick up one very potential futuremusic.

Girl in a bus is asking who am I. And i reply: well, leading organisation. Leading national movement in Estonia. Working with young leaders.

"How old are you then?"

23.

"Shouldn't you be older for that job?"

What to do mean?

"Well, experienced and wiser."

In other words, this girl wouldn't understand that Im a Man. And so I won't try to explain it. But it just starts eating myself from inside...

Later I hear stories how this doubting girl is a true servant here in Slovakia. They asked her to be part of the team after they had made the survey who was the most influencing person here. Surprisingly -- same girl. She, the one, who skipped Oxford so she could stay here.

"She has anointment on her," others testify. "She is something very special."

And more time flies by, I start to notice that she sees so many people around her. All the time there is gang around her. One head taller guys for example. And there is not even a moment when she wouldn't notice anyone around her.

i.e. one lonely Estonian.

And so I feel more and more weaker. It takes phone-call to Greta to solve that mystery in me. I start seeing that if person with a calling is doubting in my calling, it doesn't mean already that I wouldn't have one. It doesn't mean that she would know a thing about it.

2 comments:

davecup said...

Märt, it is very exciting to watch how God is using you in your position. I clearly see God's direction and hand in where you are at and what you are doing! YOU ARE THE MAN

m2rtsaar said...

Im am thankful for those words.