Friday, April 4, 2008

Hip-hop and coughing

I was sleeping at Slovak family apartment today. And as I woke up I noticed that with time-to-time three small children come to check me out. All three were my friends Drahoslavs offspring.

Oldest son Oliver goes to kindergarten. Thinner and balder guy. Already speaking a little English and wants to become hip-hopper.

"Is it so?" I ask from his mother.

"Yes."

Next moment Oliver is laying on the floor, on stomach. He pushes himself with hand into the air and as if he was a fish, he is jumping. "Pots" and "pots". Then, makes a pause and coughs a little. Then jumps little more.

For me it was cute moment.

Zilina city is built with Slavic style. 85 000 people are living here. And as i compare my hometowns Tartu houses with those here, then here they are smaller. Streets a cozy and in distance mountains are standing. I'm here to gather the 15 year old experience that Slovak team has with youth-conferences. Also, I'm tired.

1 comment:

davecup said...

I pray that you are refreshed through your time in Slovakia. Enjoy your time with the great team there!