Monday, January 26, 2009

Sad day for Estonia

It was again one sad weekend in Estonia. Four young people died on our most deadly road. Two of them were young active Christians whos 1 has been really dedicated blogreader. My dear sister in Christ, Liis Kohv.

It is so weird to read her alive comments on my estonian blog when I am knowing that actually she is dead.

They were participating Tartu Kolgata camp and then drove to one evangelistic event in Tallinn. But on the way they crashed to another car and 4 people died. Other went to hospital with shock and back-operation. Man, it is sad!

I know Liisi is close to God, but when I look all the comments on our newspapers articles... then I see lot of anger that is rooted in Estonians. Lot of people are angry in traffic, and release right now their stress in the comments. Hundreds and hundreds.

Our country desparately needs forgiveness. We need more people like Liis.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi, Mart....I just checked your blog. I'm so sorry to hear about this young lady and this tragic accident. I will pray for healing for those trying to understand. She is in the arms of Jesus now.

m2rtsaar said...

thanks Melanie.