Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Märt and Mihkel are encouraging

Over the last season of my life I have met more and more young guys who are talking about their eagerness to go the foreign countries bibleschools or stay in place, but in the same way - learn God, officialy. Why is it so?

I have two theories:

1. There has been sudden increase of interest in that special group of people and this will be only good for Estonia.
2. It is just me who is more into that topic and circle of people than ever before and I really am noticing now spiritual interest on the root-level.

Both variants are good. And it is me (who is going to be father-at-home) and Mihkel (who is leading a lot in pentecostal movement and is also director of one bible-school) are encouraging: young brothers around our homeland, learn as much as you can! Your knowledge will be more precious than gold and more fatal than the traffic on our not-so-loved roads.

As I see, bible- and theologyschools are like our actors-school on Toompea (most important hill in our country), there is not so big interest for oldies! They are too built out, and it is hard to shape them on. But you are different!

No comments: