Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Till what time can I buy milk?

In Maxima, there are many interesting people, especially during mid-day. And as this maxima is in the midst of stone-houses, then there must be many interesting citizens. As interesting as me.

There was one drunk old man. Looked like santa, but drunk. Was joking there at 9 o'clock, money in his hands. I went to buy some drinks for children, he as you can guess, drinks for uncles.

Then he became frustrated. "Why cannot I buy drink!"

Ladies in their boxes started explaining that time is too little. You have to read the law from the door and wait at least hour to buy some alcohol. Uncle santa then starts walking around those small alleys that maxima has in it. He is trying to find something good.

"I will then buy milk... i will buy milk," he shouts to all, but actually to himself. "Where is this milk? Where is milk?"

As I pay for my drinks, I make my best smile that day. All this because Id like to see more people smiling around these block-houses. Walking out of the door this uncle makes me grin again. He shouts a question sincerely from himself and all: "But till what time can I buy the milk?"

No comments: