Sunday, December 21, 2008

Communist and Christian

This is me and my father in law, Roger. We have spent already couple of years together discussing what the real society should look like. He likes Marx and I like Jesus. Both are talking about building a perfect kingdom.

In many cases, Roger is more christian than other people. For example he loves Russians (read: neighbour) more than usual Estonian. And Finnish people more than usual fin. What about you?

It definitely has been great learning time for me. But I believe, and as Roger is reading the same lines right now with you... Jesus has definitely say many things to Roger as well. There is perfect kingdom to come and we can be part of that!
Today is the shortest day here in Finland (where we are celebrating Christ to come). Only 4,38 minutes is sun up in the sky! What a dark world we live in!

No comments: