Thursday, December 25, 2008

Learning to rest

Last few days have been very different. I have tried to learn how to take the pace down and not think about things outside of home. Man, it has been difficult.

First nights I just saw dreams of doing things. Then I constantly thought of emails to be sent and plans to be made. It has been so, because of last 4 months. I have been stay-at-home dad, working from distance.

I have definitely failed to keep the Sabbath.

And i need to learn it with an humbled heart. It is not beautiful if our lives do not have pauses and rhythms. And if land does not rest, it will crash.

This is also a reason I will take next few days to spend only with God.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You are a very smart man! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love from Atlanta....

m2rtsaar said...

Yeeha Melanie! Have a great new year!