Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Why i love gospel

I must be honest and say that I love gospel. No not gospel, but the Gospel. This message of Christ. As a man with journalist heart I really respect messengers and messages. Last few years I have been practicing talking to the lives of people.

Lot of people are desperate and hopeless. Some just need clarification, some need a person to humble them.

But it took lot of time for me to understand how powerless is the wisdom of men and how powerful is the message of Gospel. As last few weeks have passed I have seen people crying as they hear of the love of God, today I saw 74 year old man, previous director and war-officer, dying in cancer...

And still trying to figure out who is God. And why should he repent.

I felt hopeless sharing the Gospel with my friend Hando. But as now his friend called (who had wanted us to talk into his life and pray for him), I heard that something still HAD CHANGED! Man, it must be Holy Spirit and Gods good hand.

If that man now has hope, I have even more belief in the Gospel. If possible, I will check it out next week.

No comments: