Saturday, May 23, 2009

Brian and Byron

Past 2 days we have had 2 brothers from other side of the world visiting us. It defintely has been God led trip that they have had. Guys are from Ohio, Grace Baptist Church.

Brian is a bald 4 child father. As all the other youthpastors, he is also looking 10 years younger. One of his favourite sayings is: "It is what it is." He also took the risk and went to real sauna.

Brian would be a type of guy I would like to have in my team.

Byron is also special. He loves Russia and says that he is "nikto". Man of nothing. Man, he is a gifted teacher and words of encouragement fly easily out of his mouth. He used every opportunity to talk to our lives even though Estonia wasnt on his radar before.

I casted vision for them. I truly believe that God is doing something big in our pagan and small country. And I believe B & B are already part of it.

There are no borders in the kingdom of God.

No comments: