Saturday, May 9, 2009

Opening knots

Every person has trouble-making questions. For sure they are subjective in their difficulty if I would compare them. One, that is hard nut for me, might not be for you. In example: I ask, how to talk with people without hesitating?

...you might ask why is it so hard to find a spouse, or horse, or something like that.

I am glad that I have a place where I can penetrate all my thoughts and questions. Open knots as old fairy tales tell. It is my joy to belong to Josiah Venture family that is living in Eastern Europe, I have many brothers and sisters who have lived longer with God than me.

And still love and have time for a person whos' shirt says "Märt".

I have got more clear how to plan my dreams in my calendar. Thanks Steve!
I have been convinced why street evangelism still works. Thanks Gelu!
And I have seen why giving your life away matters. Thanks Becca!

No comments: