Monday, July 6, 2009

It is better if I rest

Today is the day when lot of people in ministry say "no" to their calling. This is because of victories. Even Olympic game winners say that after the win there is a gap. Feeling that everything is behind.

We just finished our two first English Camps. We reached about 70 youth. And it definitely was awesome to see that those young people who have been raised in atheistic and post-communistic society saw and met real alive God!

In a small school Pala, where not long time ago bus full of youngsters crashed into a deadly truck-accident... this was a same place where 7 young people committed their lives to Jesus Christ.

It is energizing to be fruitful. But it also draws all energy out. I wanted to rest with my family in Tallinn, proclaim gospel in SongFest, say goodbyes to US teams and also shake the hand of Great Old Markus who got 30.

But no. I am too tired. Too tired even to love my wife.

I need to rest. This is a thing i do not know how to do.

No comments: