Monday, July 20, 2009

Partnership with Serbia

There is one good exercise I can give you. Sit down for a sec. Ask God to reveal with his Spirit things that He wants. Ask that you could rewind your last week and memorize 3 best moments what you had.

These are Godly moments and these will last for many months, and years. You need those in order to remember how special are moments God has given you.

This summer I have had many discipleship moments. By the way, as I am going, I am making disciples. One guy who has helped me to become better disciple is Chaga. He is great guy from Serbia. Loves mosquito jokes and loves youth.

He explains God very simply.

This June for 5 days we were together. Thank you Finnish people who were partnering with us financially so we could train about 12+ young leaders and reach 200 youth. Outcome is: I love to evangelize whoever meets my way!

No comments: