Monday, May 5, 2008

Heartpain

When me and Greta were today at the cinema, then she wasn´t so pleased with me. Why weren´t you looking at me as well, at least sometimes? My simple answere was that in a strange way - watching this chick-flick - I felt as if I had a hurting heart.

There was pain for the people. I don´t know why... but this happens sometimes. You see symbols in the movie and think about some certain persons, their choices and situations. Some have been doing stupid decisions... some are victims of stupid decisions of other people...

There are different kind of people.

Those, who are hurting other. Those, who hurt your heart. And those who have hurting heart.

I think I belong to the last group.

But actually. I believe as a believer, that these are the situtions when you have to pray for certain people intensly. As if Holy Spirit would put personally someone on your heart. And later, sometimes only a moment, sometimes days, or even years -- you get to know, that this hurt was there for a reason.

And im glad that even pain exist.

No comments: