Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The sending of a thought costs 2,07

We are thinking beings. And as we are thinking, some are doing it more than others. I am even thinking as I am writing. And you are thinking as you are reading.

They say that thoughts move at a very high speed. I can think myself to the moon or even by God. And with the same speed I can think 15 years back in time or to tomorrow morning at the breakfast table.

We can also send our thoughts. For example: when someone sneezes or his is nose is itching. When someone stares at you or right through your back then the thoughts are like direct messages.

But the man has created one thing more associated with thoughts. This is, sending thoughts with prize. Today at the town hall square I saw that caffe truffe had opened – it reminded me that Greta wants to eat cake there sometimes and that she will be happy when someone thinks of her…

...so I thought I could send her an SMS: should we go there and have cake on our date night?

As you can imagine, she got happy receiving my thought. But this thought costed me 2,07 Estonian crowns. The thought she sent me back cost 1,33 EEK. By the way, last month I sent around 104 thoughts that did cost 215,36 EEK.

But there are also thoughts that are completely free of charge. They don’t cost you a thing or cent. For example, the thought you are reading right now, my post for You.

But otherwise, thoughts are expensive. And now, try to think about that!

No comments: