Friday, November 14, 2008

Training leaders

Heyaho. It is good to be back in Estonia, and man... it is challenging here.

As airplane landed, whole country was in darkness. For me it is kinda symbolic, because for many souls it is so. Estonia has been surveyed to be one of the most secular countries in the world. And I live here!

Right now I am in the basement. It is pentecostal church, just by our government building (Toompea). Our fellow friends from Chicago, WillowCreek are doing with us leadership conference for 300 leaders here is Estonia. I am glad.

It is good also to spend that way time with my earthly father, because on many occasions we just do not meet. And Ago Lilleorg, bishop of Pentecostal movement here, said yesterday evening to me and brother Peep that it is great joy of his to see young generation stepping up in leadership.

It is great joy indeed!

No comments: