Monday, November 3, 2008

Who is Märt?

"Man, you must know it all," as my bro Adam would say here in Atlanta. "You could write a book about that."

About what?

Actually, I am sure that most people shouldn't write a book about me! Well, at least not about my work or role description. I find it sad, because I try to introduce myself here in US, but so often people are thinking I am just a church-partner of NorthPoint, being part of Risttee church. And the main guy there is Peep.

It is 25% true.

I have given actually my life to whole Estonia and especially young leaders. Not youth leaders, but young leaders. Those, who shape businesses, plant churches and yes, those who vision-cast this new generation also in churches.

I find my job to be very important.

And I find it confusing if all that people know about my fatherland is that we are post-communist and probably we do not have even our own language.

"Tavaline eestlane solvuks selle peale," as I would say about that.

No comments: