Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home not alone

My vacation started. And I took over the role of a mother-chicken. As I look the situation, I have reason to be glad, because I really was exhausted and rest is something I needed... On the other hand, everything seems to be so hopeless... how to live my life when I have so little minutes for myself?

From the september I will be constant father at home. And Greta will be one going to work.

I do not want to stop our next childs arrival to this earth. But still, it feels that it is so difficult to handle even one. And I would like to be so much with Greta as well!

Now is not the right moment to put me down with morale. This question is not about time-management. I believe that both of us are better than average in that. Just this life seems to be so so so... Well, all of us are tired.

But God will help. Right?

No comments: