Friday, August 15, 2008

I would stay and kill

I was sitting in a Taverna, town hall square. Probably I wasn´t only person who realized that bunch of hornets were circling around trying to get my pizza and orange-juice. One bite and hit with a hand, one bite and hit with a hand.

There were some women who decided to leave the place and go underground, inside. Only I was left. Me and hornets.

What a buzz. I could have understood them if they would have taken some nectar from the flowers, but no. Again and agin they are coming on the fork, even into the glass. But being different from other restaurant-guests I kept my fight going and tried to fight my endless fight.

Then I killed some of them, as if they were moscitos. Bam and bam! It would be interesting to know, if I were a Georgia-boy eating pizza, would i treat a person as a hornet? This test of hornet will show in everyone what type of personality lies in a man.

But you. Are you one going underground or a killer?

No comments: