Friday, August 22, 2008

I am bold as well

As I was putting Wilma asleep I had time to think of my life. Walking in a wet grass I was reminded that the same place, Finland, 4 years ago I was thinking as well while being alone... (as a literature-character Muhv I was writing myself mails. At that time, there was not blog).

(2004, 14th July)

"Roger (G father) loves bikes. He is like small boy with a favourite toy. And he wants that his children would have the same pleasure. Greta as well. And sometimes, it has happened, that Greta has driven with him. But Greta is bored. Bikes do not fit with her at all, maybe challenge a little. Greta is too much afraid. And is worrying alot. Car would fit with her much better.

But Roger is bikedriver. And I didn´t know that he is the head of a motoclan. Greta hasn´t ever talked about him that way. I like that Greta doesn´t brag. Even though she has a reason to be proud. Fammo (G grandmother) is bold. She speaks out loud. She is bold. And it makes me sad that I couldn´t speak with her. Even though I am bold as well."

I read and laugh. I started to like myself even more.

No comments: