Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Integrity

As one famous man Meego Remmel has said: this english word integrity means in estonian integrated virtues ("integreeritud vooruslikkus"). For me this word is important and as I think of myself, my life would be a mess if I wouldn´t have it.

Maybe you have heard, there are discussions about Todd Bentley and his righteousness. He is leading one faith-movement, but is on the edge of burn-out and his family is falling apart. In a same time, there are many who have been healed by his kicks and started believing God because of him.

This integrity.

I have heard that Billy Graham is one of the few who kept everything open in front of the world. "His money-movements are and were totally visible," told our own evangelist Janek yesterday. Man with virtues, it makes me think.

I am also faithleader with some bullets. And so am I worring about my family and burn-out. There are so many temptations every day! This puts me into a situation where I want to be naked in front of you, even if its only because of me...

... I blog to be in integrated virtues.

No comments: