Thursday, March 6, 2008

From Greta: Hello Märt!

It was good hearing from you! Yesterday when I got your message I had half of our homegroup watching a movie at our place. We all thought you already were in Israel. Did you stay in Amsterdam for a very long time, or what took you so long? Anyways, how was your trip, where are you know, what is the conference like…?

Yesterday was at a whole a good day. I lived as a bachelor as much as Wilma let me to… she has no sense of what is fun…:) I ate candies, made food in five minutes, watched dr. House and avoided all cleaning up. This, of course, paid back in the evening when I wanted to have are friends over, haha.

I also visited Reena for some minutes because the boys were pretty sick. Poor kids, but it was quite interesting to watch them as it was pretty obvious that they were sick. Red cheeks, sick eyes and a thousand times less energy than usually. Oskar didn’t even notice that Wilma came to visit, which isn’t very like him. They were pretty sweet… I also talked to Nänna who was in a good mood.

Our homegroup finished in two hours yesterday, we prayed also for you! A good thing is that Tuuli got a car yesterday so she can now go wherever she wants to with the kids. I also enjoy the same freedom now when you are away, haha. Not that I would drive that much, but nevertheless am I enjoying the car in my thoughts.

Wilma is now asleep. It wasn’t hard to put her to sleep, but she was sabotaging the whole thing with her small, dirty pacifier-pulling fingers. Immediately when she kind of started sleeping she pulled out her pacifier and woke up… well, you know the routine, don’t you… She was in a very good mood this morning, just laughing. I send you two pictures.

Today sometimes I visit the opening of Janice and Linden’s pregnancy crisis center, one was supposed to get some cake, haha. Actually it’s a pretty big thing because they have been working for a long time! Yeah, I have no more on my schedule today, I just avoid being lazy and try becoming a housewife with routines again.

Please write what you are up to, honey! Right now am I doing fine, but I try not to think about how much I’m gonna miss you before you finally come home! Can you use Skype?

Love you!
g

No comments: