Saturday, March 8, 2008

Greta: Wilma peed

That's as exotic it can get! Pretty exciting to visit places you've heard so much about, but never seen. How was it to spend the night in the desert? I didn’t have any desert-feeling at all this night, because Wilma peed in our bed. And a few moments later she puked.

Yesterday I tried to be productive. I went to Tuuli’s place to print a document that I need for Finland’s health insurance. I couldn’t open it in our computer. But their printer didn’t work. Then I went to the town-square to change our address. But it was closed. At last I went home only to find that one letter that I send last week had come back for some reason… But at least I got vitamin D from the store…

Liina visited me last night, she and Chris might come also tonight to amuse me. That’s about all that’s gonna happen today. Oh yes, I will also check out kokkuhoid.energia.ee to get to know how to save electricity, haha.

Wilma now turns both ways. I wanted to film it, because she turns immediately when I put her to lay on her back. But when I come with the camera she just looks at me. Right now is she asleep and turns only in her dreams.

What’s the weather like? Did we pack the right clothes? We have sunshine and hardly no wind.

Tomorrow I’m gonna be a baby-sitter at church, which actually is quite nice. I like the program they have for the older children. It’s funny. And on Monday mum comes to visit!

That’s about it. Take care of yourself and come out from the desert and call me!

Your precious!
g

No comments: