Thursday, March 13, 2008

Märt: Jesusguy isn't dead-one

Some ask, why are others so sick about Jesus. One good reason would be: that man did what man said. He really raised from the dead! I was at his grave. It was empty.

But really, in Jerusalem, there are 2 potential graves. One is in the city, in the end of Via Dolorosa. Lot of churches have dug their foundations to that place. Also, there are stones that you can kindly kiss.

In a same time, English-people have found in the end of the 19th century a place little outside of Jerusalem. It belonged to one rich man, there is also a winepress and huge cistern for water (3rd biggest in the city).

And as I was there, this grave was used, chiseled a little bigger. But it was empty.

“What a heck are you looking for? Jesus you are looking for, is not here. He is alive!” was one older guides message in a real English accent for us. I liked it.

Isreal, its a good place to get to know things. For example, I saw in the En Gedi mountain a goat. It was a same place where king Saul was chasing David. It might have been the same type of goat that gave David inspiration for a famous “hirve-song”. Interesting.

In the Dead Sea there is 33% of salt. Some say even more. While being there, you dont have to move. Actually, you even shouldn’t. Otherwise salt jumps into your eye and you cry for a while.

One thing more, that i noticed... Even if people believe that Jesus was raised from the dead, no-one believes that I would be a married man. And Im not not even talking about being a father for a daughter! It decreases my mood, I must admit. Should I look somehow different to be a person who I am?

Ah. Most important that You, Greta, would say that i am real married-man. And that You, Wilma, would draw me on your pictures: where I am big, muscular and smiling.

From a land of salt, the goat and the grave.

No comments: