Thursday, March 13, 2008

Greta: Hallo Märt!

You are indeed in interesting places every time I hear from you! You are very-very lucky… Anyways I’ll tell you what has happened here.

Mum is here and that means a lot.

Firstly, she has dedicated her heart and many hours on cleaning our floor. And me, who
thought you had it under control, heh. Anyways am I very happy over the clean, different feeling it gives when entering our home.

Secondly, I eat nothing that wouldn’t be less than very good. Today we had dinner at Tsink Plekk Pang and had coffee in town. Très bon. Or according to the internet dictionary: very
good.

Thirdly, I will leave all other things that usually belong to my schedule. Up to now there has been no mother-child-group, no homegroup or baby-singing. “No” to others and “yes” to mam.

But actually we had Anna-Maria over, which was nice. Her last news is that her ears hurt when she runs.

Fourthly, it’s fun to be around mum. I think people get more typical as they grow older. You know my mum, I bring an example. The evening she came here, me and Wilma were looking out from the window to see her coming. We watched her the right moment: mum stands at the car with an open trunk. Suddenly she goes somewhere and returns with three teenaged girls. She gives everyone bags and chocolate.

Mum had seen the girls smoking outside our house and thought to herself that she could give them chocolate. Then it came to mind that she has so many bags and that maybe they could help her carry them to the fifth floor. Said and done. Typical.

At last I have two more things on my mind.

Today at the mall I saw a couple. The man is French and the woman Russian, they communicate in English. It was strange watching them because I sang at their wedding two years ago, but I don’t know them.
It seems I no longer write you letters, but blog you. If you compare this letter with the former ones are they written in another way.

Greetings, Bellibone
(a beautiful and good woman)

No comments: